Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Update








I know I have been neglecting the blog lately, things have been busy. As usual, we are working away on the new house - trying to get the indoor projects wrapped up before we start on the outside. We have been trying to find furniture, but are having little luck. Dan has also been working on installing all of our trim, new interior doors, painting Jack's room and hanging curtains. I spent a couple of weeks in Wyoming for work, so Dan and Jack were on their own! They survived:) To get you updated on Jack's life, I thought I would post some pictures of him over the past couple of months. We can't believe that he turns 2 next week. While time has gone fast, he sure acts like he should be 3. He never stops talking and continues to amaze us every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment